Expert Foundation Repair and Home Leveling Services
Get Trusted Foundation Repair and Home Leveling Services from Above All Leveling
Let us fix the problem and safeguard your home.Get Help
There have been countless horror stories of homes sinking in Florida due to settlement that causes an uneven foundation, with the main problem being the limestone in the ground of Florida.
Settlement can occur when water displaces underground soil, which weakens the overall integrity of the soil. It can be any type of soil or soil conditions and includes all common types of foundations. Often times organic matter like tree roots decompose leaving voids that eventually lead to issues with your home's foundation.
If left untreated for long enough this can lead to serious problem for houses and buildings, especially because when these density “gaps” are formed underneath the structures, which causes them to slowly settle causing eventual structural damage.
Regardless of soil type, whenever there are heavy rains the water loosens the soil and creates voids in the ground. That is how settlement occurs, and it tend to occur commonly after major flooding or heavy downpours.
Even internal leaks can cause settlement. If a plumbing leak persists over time it can cause more than just settlement issues like a crack in a wall and even sometimes a foundation crack. It could also create excess moisture inside the home or basement leading to mold or the need for costly wood rot repair or even a damaged foundation wall.
There are a few signs of foundation damage and signs of foundation problems you should definitely not ignore. Hairline cracks, minor cracks, or even large cracks throughout your home could be signs of unique problems that require a foundation repair company.
Other signs to look out for are rainwater intrusion and a wet basement. If your basement walls always seem damp or even wet it may be due to foundation settlement or even simply a lack of gutters. Basement waterproofing and having proper drainage will often take of of these problems.
In recent years, settlement has become more commonplace and hazardous in Florida due to a rapidly growing population and unpredictable rain patterns.
At Above All Leveling we provide a lifetime guarantee for most of our repair options for settlement and home leveling services. We are passionate about our work and our customers can be confident that they’ll be getting the highest quality of foundation repair services in Florida.
Home Leveling Company
Home leveling or house leveling is a process by which you level the foundational alignment of a structure. There are a number of ways to level a home with either some form of crawl space foundation or a slab foundation. Residential and commercial structure can be leveled using a pressure pier system, pilings, or injecting concrete grout or even chemical grout.
Our house leveling expert will provide you with an estimate for your home or business free of charge and provide you with an honest and expert solution for your home to meet your house leveling needs. Regardless of your zip code we always do a great job and provide the best house leveling services.
If you are homeowner that is experiencing cracks in your home or driveway you could be experiencing settling issues that can cause foundation problems.
Professional Foundation Repair Experts in Florida
We have licensed, insured, and bonded contractors, who understand how important it is to protect your property from settlement. We know that foundation repairs and home leveling services can be expensive, which is why we provide refinancing options to help you manage the cost regardless of the type of repair. We strive to keep our foundation repair costs to a minimum.
Signs of Foundation Issues with your Property
The best way to deal with foundation issues is to identify them quickly and get them dealt with before there are any major structural damages to your property. The signs of foundation failure and catching a developing problem early can help you save thousands in future costs. Here are some of the common signs of a sinkhole developing on your property:
- Cracks appearing in ceiling
- Cacks in your floors
- Cracks along walls of your house
- Your home has started to sink or dropped slightly from one side
- Floor tiles have started coming loose or popping up
- Interior walls are separating from the ceiling
- Cracks are appearing on the corner of window frames and doors
- Drywall nails are pushing out or popping
- Doors and windows are starting to get stuck
- Your home has lost its energy efficiency due to a shift in its foundation
- Dead spots, depressions, and other signs of settlement in your backyard
It’s important to spot the signs of foundation issues on your property early as early as possible, as it can be dealt with much easier. Remembering to check your house for cracks and other warning signs often can make a huge difference on maximizing the lifespan of your home's foundation. Often times this will save you money compared to the average foundation repair cost of someone that didn't notice anything until it was too late.
It also allows the repair company to act fast and stabilize settlement around the area before any real damage and further deterioration is done to the foundation and structure.
Choose to Work with Trusted and Experienced Foundation Repair Contractors!
Foundation Repair and Home Leveling Options
At Above All Leveling we employ a method of repair and home leveling options created by a structural engineer specifically formulated address your foundation problem. Some of the most common types are underpinning, replacing/repairing concrete, replacing/repairing footer, and slab jacking.
- The underpinning method is basically a subsurface repair where metal piers known as underpins or hydraulic piers are driven deep into the ground and are left imbedded in the earth. They're attached to the foundation with anchors. The underpinning method is a popular choice for repairing structures that have settled and caused or will cause damaged to prevent any type of upheaval or foundation movement. Underpinning helps support the foundation of your home by transferring the weight of the home from the foundation to piers bedrock and ensures a stable ground surface for the property.
- Replacing/Repairing Concrete
- Sometimes the foundation itself has failed and needs repaired or replaced. In a case like this, the foundation is examined for defects and failures and depending on the size of the affected area and the amount of damage and failure it has incurred. After determining the extent of the damage or failure it will either be repaired in place or completely replaced.
- Replacing/Repairing Footer
- Your structure’s footer extends around the perimeter. It is a thicker piece of concrete that your foundation rests on. If the footer is damaged or fails it can allow erosion to occur underneath your structure causing foundation damage and failure. Similar to concrete repair, your footer will be examined and then the correct course of action will be taken to either replace or repair it.
- Slab Jacking
- The slab jacking process of foundation repair and leveling involves drilling strategically placed holes in your foundation and then injecting a concrete mixture that contains additive materials under the base of the slab. This mixture then raises the concrete slab back to the proper desired level.
If you require assistance for professional foundation remediation and repairs for your Florida home or want to learn more about our foundation repair and remediation options, contact us for your consultation.
Professional Emergency Foundation Repair Services in Florida!
Settlement can appear on your property due to various reasons, and it’s not always easy to spot, especially when you’re not actively looking on a regular basis. Sometimes you notice the settlement after too much damage has already been done to the foundation of the structure, and that’s why we provide professional emergency foundation repair services in Florida. We also provide void filling services for repairing serious settlement issues and our licensed contractors ensure that you get complete satisfaction from our services.
Above All Leveling has been providing excellent foundation repair and home leveling services to homeowners and businesses in Florida for a long time. We have a well-trained team of experienced professionals, with knowledge about the latest techniques of foundation repair. Our commitment is to provide you with permanent foundation stabilization solutions that will prevent future problems and rectify all damage to your Florida property.
Steps to Take When You Detect Settlement on Your Property
If you notice that settlement has occured on your property, it is vital that you address the issue as soon as possible. The longer you delay, the more damage can occur. The more your foundation is damaged the more likely you are to have damage to the structure itself.
You need to get in touch with your insurance company immediately if suspect you have foundation problems caused by settlement. Afterwards, you need to get in touch with a licensed foundation company like Above All Leveling to help in assessing the damage, performing a foundation inspection, and providing you with foundation repair and home leveling services. Your home's foundation and the value of your home may be easily saved if you act fast enough.
Don’t attempt a repair by yourself, because you can end up causing even more damage that will cost you even more money to repair in the long run. If there is a gradual settlement activity, you can get in touch with us to help get your slab and foundation stabilized before the damage becomes irreversible or too expensive.
Above All Leveling can handle both residential and commercial foundation repair and home leveling services and guarantee superior results.
Call Us Now for a Free Estimate on Our Foundation Repair and Home Leveling Services, for your home!
With over 20 years of experience in residential and commercial foundation repair, we provide a peace of mind that other foundation contractors can't. Our foundation repair specialist using the help of a structural engineer will use the correct repair method for your home's foundation to make sure that your home is stabilized. Whether you need repaired piles, a pier and beam foundation leveling or a concrete slab repair, we fix the broken and uneven floors.
Is settling an issue for your home? Starting to get drafts from your crawl space? We can provide custom solutions to your issue. Our experienced foundation specialists can handle both residential and commercial foundation repair. Our foundation repair costs are reasonable as well.
We provide free foundation repair cost estimates for your business's or home’s foundation. We also believe in providing the best option for your situation while focusing on excellent customer satisfaction.